Saturday, October 17, 2009

SU(4) Spin(6) Identity Analysis

My current mathematical fetish, I'm currently working on this and will present when I'm finished and not before.

But aw, that's no fun! Click here for a serious hint and here for an impish hint.

If it's not obvious, well here's another clue for you all ...

{{familytree/start}}
{{familytree| | | | |TOE| | TOE=Theory of Everything }}
{{familytree| | | | | |!| | }}
{{familytree| |REL|-|^|-|GUT| | REL=[[Gravity]] | GUT=[[Electronuclear force]] ([[Grand Unification Theory|GUT]]) }}
{{familytree| | | | | | | | |!| | }}
{{familytree| | | | |QCD|-|^|-|-|EWT| | QCD=[[Strong interaction|Strong force]]
[[Special unitary group|su(3)]] | EWT=[[Electroweak force]]
[[Special unitary group|su(2)]] x [[Unitary group|u(1)]] }}
{{familytree| | | | | | | | | | | | |!| | }}
{{familytree| | | | | | | | |WNF|-|^|-|EMF||WNF=[[Weak force]]
[[special unitary group|su(2)]]|EMF=[[Electromagnetism]]
[[Unitary group|u(1)]]}}
{{familytree| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |!| | | | | | }}
{{familytree| | | | | | | | | | | |EF|-|^|-|MF| |EF=[[Electric force]]|MF=[[Magnetic force]] }}
{{familytree/end}}

... the Walrus was Paul.

No!

I'm not trying to solve T.O.E., The "Theory of Everything", partly because such as a thing may not exist, or it does but our species lacks the IQ to understand it, but if it does anything that gets us one step closer in understanding is a good thing, and I intend to give it my best shot. I strongly suggest we work on a G.U.T. before tackling T.O.E., but it never hurts to look a bit ahead, and try hard not thinking about Gravity ... I don't think that's possible. :-)

I told you about strawberry fields
You know the place where nothing is real
Well here's another place you can go
Where everything flows.
Looking through the bent backed tulips
To see how the other half live
Looking through a glass onion.

I told you about the walrus and me-man
You know that we're as close as can be-man
Well here's another clue for you all
The walrus was Paul.
Standing on the cast iron shore-yeah
Lady Madonna trying to make ends meet-yeah
Looking through a glass onion.

I told you about the fool on the hill
I tell you man he living there still
Well here's another place you can be
Listen to me.
Fixing a hole in the ocean
Trying to make a dove-tail joint-yeah
Looking through a glass onion.


... John Lennon (1940-1980), Accidental Physicist

John Lennon, circa early 1970's, exploring the Universe from the ground up

2 comments:

Andrew Thomas said...

Hi Steven, your blog is starting to look very cool! It's a proper blog!

Steven Colyer said...

Thanks, but I'm just getting started.

I'm not even close to where I want to be ... but I'm a dark elf, truly. I shot an arrow in the air ... and where it landed I know not where.

Who wrote that?

Doesn't matter, really, truly it's all your fault for getting me to keep on keeping on when I discovered your great website, just when I was ready to quit. Thanks, mate.